Monday, July 7, 2008

Speed Art Museum


We are going to the Speed Art Museum tomorrow. It was closed today so Mom said we could go tomorrow. I can't wait to go into Art Sparks. That is the part of the museum that is for kids. It sounds like so much fun. We got free tickets to there from the library for reading 10 books.


The girls got new clothes. That is pretty much all they got. We had a birthday celebration at our house on Sat. They did get new scooters. I got Breyer horses and a trailer and pick-up truck for them. I got clothes too. I got ponies. I got a Breyer unicorn. I got a Bella Sara scrapbook and a paint-by-numbers set.

The picture is of me when I turned 5. Mom forgot to charge her camera so she didn't get pictures of us on Saturday. But that is pretty much Mom.

1 comment:

Mrs. Glenn said...

Hi Megan!

I am a mom of 5 year-old triplet girls. Your mom put your blog link on her signature - what a cool mom you have! I have really enjoyed reading your blog tonight and looking at all your cool pics! Your sisters are really lucky to have you as a big sister! I grew up having a horse - they are wonderful animals.
**Hugs**
~Michelle (aka: triplet_mommy)