Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Brigie & Caroline's Dr. appt.


Today I went with my Mom and my sisters to Brigie's and Caroline's 5 year check-up. They were weighed. Their blood pressure was taken. They were measured. They had their blood taken out of their fingertips. Then we went to the library to pick up our prizes for reading 10 books. We got a free guitar backpack full of stuff. We got free admission to Squire Boone Caverns in Indiana. I took a field trip there once with my class. We got a free Frosty from Wendy's. We went and got it after the library. We ate it right at dinner time. We got free tickets to the Art museum and Art Sparks. We got passes to U of L games and one where you could pick whatever game you want. We got tickets to a Louisville Slugger baseball game. I've been to the Louisville Slugger Museum with Susan. We got tickets to go see Thomas Edison's house. My sisters got Kindergarten t-shirts from the library too. We went to Target and got seeds and chalk stuff. Mom sprayed painted our hair pink too. She had a purple stripe in her hair and Brigie had a magenta stripe in hers. Me, Abby, and Caroline had pink stripes. Plus I wore glitter in my hair and all over me.

No comments: