Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My sisters


My sisters are 5. They each got bikinis. They got shower gel. And Barbie cars. They got baby Carebears and baby stuff. They got gift cards for Target for $15. And they each got $5. They are having a birthday party on Sat. They are getting some new clothes. We are having pizza from Papa Murphy's. We are having for dessert a plate-sized cookie with their names on it. And it will say Happy Birthday #5.
This is them when they 1. They got into the straw package and chewed up the straws.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Megan
I love the new web site, it looks great. Amelia and I will defintely keep checking the web site for up dates.

Love Auntie Kim

Megan said...

Thanks. I really appreciate the comment. Me and Mom worked really hard on it.

Love,
Megan

Anonymous said...

Hey Megs I love your web site! It definitely reflects who you are. A sweet, loving, and awesome girl you really are.

Love,
Ali :)